System Status: Artist/User Followers Taking Longer Than Normal
Every customer agrees to our terms and conditions, our refund policy, and our refill guarantee when they place an order.
Drip-Feed Orders Available
Custom Orders Available
Please ask questions before ordering and verify both the product and the URL to avoid confusion. You can also read our Frequently Asked Questions before you order or send us an email using our Contact Form.
You agreed to these Terms & Conditions when you placed your order, which includes this Refund Policy and our 30-Day Refill Guarantee.
Refunds on Followers
There are no refunds on Followers of any kind.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Artist Followers
- User Followers
- Playlist Followers
- Podcast followers
Refunds on All Other Products
For all other products, if you are not satisfied with your order you can request a refund ONLY if your order was for 1,000 units or less.
For example, if you are a new user and you ordered 10,000 song plays, you are not eligible for a refund. You should have tried a smaller order first to see if it was right for you.
Regular customers may request a refund only after we have exhausted all remedies.
Non-Refundable PayPal Fees
When you checkout with PayPal, they charge us a fee. When you request an eligible refund, we will not refund those fees.
We will not refund your order if you…
- don’t remember accepting or reading the terms & conditions
- ordered the wrong product
- sent us the wrong URL
- changed your mind
- “didn’t mean to order”
- “didn’t understand what you were buying”
- realized that you have other bills to pay and need your money back
- are a first-time buyer and ordered more than 1,000 units (excludes followers) without first trying a smaller order
- weren’t able to get into PlaylistPush
- got penalized by any third-party service such as Spotify or PlaylistPush
- ordered using a URL that starts with https://open.spotonfire.com/USER
- ordered using a URI that starts with spotify:USER:
- sent us a string of characters that resolved to a Spotify user account
- sent us your username which resolved to a Spotify user account
- placed malicious orders on purpose
The list above is not all-inclusive. We reserve the right to deny your refund for any reason.
When you purchase from us, you have to check the "I have read the Terms and Conditions" checkbox which means that you agreed to the following policies whether you read them or not.
Terms and Conditions
Why Buy Spotify Plays?
Spotify Track Plays will give your band the confidence boost it needs to go after more gigs and promote your music to real people.
SpotOnFire is not endorsed by, or affiliated with, Spotify. All Spotify logos and trademarks are the property of Spotify.